Academic Enhancement For The Future Of Our Children
All standard state policies and procedures will be applied to all programs of the FBEC. These programs are not drop-in programs. Children must be enrolled the entire school year to enjoy the benefits. An enrollment form can be obtained from the Program Director.
Hours Of operation
Fort Bend Education Center Main Office:
Monday through Friday, 6:00 am-7:00 pm
* The center will be closed for all major holidays listed:
- Labor Day- September 4, 2017
- Thanksgiving- November 22-27, 2017
- Winter Break- December 25-26, 2017
- New Year- January 1-2, 2018
- Martin Luther King- January 16, 2017
- Good Friday- April 14, 2017
- Memorial Day- May 29, 2017
After School Program:
Monday through Friday, from the time of school dismissal, including early dismissal, to 7:00 pm
* The program is open during the scheduled school year on days school is open. If school is cancelled the program will not open.
* The program will operate on any make-up days designated by the Board of Education.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-6:00 pm, June and July (exact dates to be determined)
Monday through Friday, 7:00 am-6:00 pm
* The daycare is open year round
Fort Bend Education and After School Program
P.O. Box 2125
Missouri City, Texas 77459
FBEC Enrollment Form
- Academic Enhancement
- Skill Development
- Service Learning
- Instructional Focus
We are asking for help through sponsorship to assist this organization in its goal to enhance the learning and mentoring of young people who need our help.
Space on our website will be used to display your logo.CONTACT US